Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Is it spring yet?

It sure feels like spring is never coming! We have had more snow and cold weather this year than any I remember in a very long time! What is a girl to do when it is so cold and blustery out? Paint, of course!

One thing I really love about using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint is that it has almost no smell! That means, I can throw a drop cloth on the floor and paint a piece of furniture wherever it happens to be in the house. My favorite spot to paint is in our family room. The entire back of our house has huge big windows, so if the sun is out, it is a great place for painting.

Speaking of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint (and paint in general), you need to keep your paint in the house during colder months because it will freeze and turn into something that looks like cottage cheese. Your paint and your furniture should be at about 67 degrees. You might not like the results you get if you try painting in a cold garage, with cold paint and cold furniture. Trust me on this one.

Here's a glimpse of what I am working on:


What would you like to see on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment